Michigan-Detroit

Re: AW Thursday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Today is my friday! Going up north for the weekend!

WR: nothing :(
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR:  Booked a florist and am really close to booking a DJ.  I just need them to e-mail me the contract so I can pay a deposit.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

WR:  countdown is in single digits!  we only have a few things to finish up at this point and we are ready!

NWR:  -FI & I got new phones, the droid x.  so far I'm loving it (I love new phone time anyway). 
    -it is launch week for FI's project he's been working on for nearly 2 years!  It's been a long and difficult one, but I'm so proud of him and his team.

that's all I have....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2nd (and final) shower this weekend!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Single digits for me!

My b-party is this weekend!

I've sent out some final payments to vendors...

And I'm ready for a short week next week!
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Finally added another post to my wedding website blog, LOL.

NWR: Finally taking some "personal" (meaning, non-travel vacation time) next Mon-Wed. My son arrives Monday after his 6 weeks at Oxford in the UK for a weeklong visit "home" before returning to DC, fiance's daughter is arriving today for a visit from her home in Hawaii, bringing her 2 kids (one of whom we've never met). Hoping to get a lot of visiting in with everyone, around cleaning my house and weeding my garden before hosting a BBQ on the 21st for my parent's 60th anniversary.

Oh yea, survived my daughter's first week of driver's training. Took her to the parking lot near here and let her drive around.......... part of me is too old for this, but part of me is more relaxed, yet still scary to see my "baby" behind the wheel of a car.
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    edited December 2011
    Today is my Friday and I am so excited.

WR: Having my will you be my brides maid meeting this saturday. I have ordered some special gifts for my ladies and written a nice sentiment to ask them to be a party of the bridal party. Cant wait to see how they react!

NWR: It is my 28th birthday weekend. I turn 28 this Saturday so I am celebratign with friends on Friday, after the bridemaid meeting me and FI are celebrating and then a very large family get together on Sunday. I am so excited! Whoooo Hooooo!
  • Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Picked up my wedding band yesterday. LOVE.
    First dress fitting is today!
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Last day of class today!  Just a final exam next week, and then 6 more classes until graduation!

Finally getting some wedding stuff done.  Officiant, picked some dates to go look at BM dresses, and started looking into the rehearsal dinner guest list and prices so we can adjust our budget accordingly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay Christine and Corinne!!  My AW is the same....SINGLE DIGITS!

Thats all I got :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I don't have much...today is my 100 day mark! I'll be in the double digits tomorrow :)

Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: Second dress fitting tomorrow, Shower this weekend and Invitations going out on Monday!

NWR: Made it through a week of band camp, and have a second job interview tomorrow!!! Woo!
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    edited December 2011

I'm almost done with my card box...I just need a bit more ribbon.  If only I hadn't made a couple mistakes and had to start over, I would've had enough!

Thank yous for first shower are DONE.

RSVPs still rolling in....still need more NOs.

Found second person for hair/make-up.

Almost done designing rehearsal dinner invites.

And on a side note...follow-up appointment with doctor next week to get BP under control.

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    - Scheduled my first dress fitting for next week
    - Finalized flowers with florist
    - Ordered FI's ring
    - Emailed some people about ceremony music... yeah I decided that's important and should pry book someone asap
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Final booked our flights to Italy for our real honeymoon!  We've been planning to do this for a long time, but with changing jobs I wasn't sure it was going to work out.  But I got the green light from my new boss so we bought our tickets yesterday!  I am BEYOND excited!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

WR:

RSVPs have starting coming in!

FI and I are registry stalking like champs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards