Michigan-Detroit
Options

amanda williams photography

i cannot believe my luck but amanda williams will be shooting my wedding!!! my best friend growing up is good friends with her and told me i should book her so i emailed her and at 7 months to go she still had my date open!!!! i am SO happy!! i cant wait!!

but i do have one question.... has anyone used her photobooth? i know this is probly the best price i will find if i go with her since she is doing my pictures but i wanna make sure that she has a good booth! thanks ladies!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
189 were invited image
66 are ready to rock!image
28 are party poopersimage
95 are lost trying to find the mailboximage
RSVP Date: January 15 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: amanda williams photography

• Options
    edited December 2011

I'm pretty sure she's not taking on anymore new photobooth clients for awhile.  At least through 2010, I know for sure.  Her husband is the one who runs the booth and he got a promotion that requires him to travel a lot more, so it might not be available.

Yay for booking her, though!  We booked her too and I LOVE her!

Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aw man that will stink... i know that her blog said she was booked up for 2010 but i was hoping it wasn't the same for next year.... its the only way we will be able to afford one!! and thanks!
    189 were invited image
    66 are ready to rock!image
    28 are party poopersimage
    95 are lost trying to find the mailboximage
    RSVP Date: January 15 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    crhein26crhein26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just met with Amanda last night.  We both LOVE her.  She mentioned that she doesn't start booking the photobooth until just a couple months out from the date because her family runs it and she needs to make sure they can be there.  She also said that all photobooths use the same program to take and print the pictures.  I can't imagine hers would be anything different than anyone else.  HTH.
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • Options
    renate2162renate2162 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had Amanda Williams do my wedding, I was not that impressed.  She was very nice and accomodating and there are a few great pictures, but overall I thought she was average--not horrible, but not awesome either.

I used grand jour events for a photo wall, it was AWESOME.  Way better than a booth.  The pics on the site were from my wedding.
    www.photowallfun.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe RocktheBooth's pricing is comparable to Amanda Williams for photobooths. Just another place to check out.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards