Michigan-Detroit

Creative Events???

Has anyone used Creative Events, based out of Macomb, MI, for their flowers and linens?  I haven't been able to find any reviews and am looking for advice.  any info would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Creative Events???

• edited December 2011
    There were a few brides that used them when I was on here alot... I don't remember who or what the details were though.  Did you check all of the sticky posts at the top?
  • gbissigbissi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I read through one of them trying to find stuff but was not successful... I'm new to the knot, well actually using it, so I haven't figured everything out yet.  Thanks for the pointer!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I met the Creative Events people at a bridal show a couple weeks ago, and I really liked them. I have no idea on prices as their website is basically just their address, phone number, and a picture. But I do know they have a big showroom you can walk through and pick out what you like. I was thinking of making an appointment with them this weekend actually! If I can get in, I'll repost how it went!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • gbissigbissi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We decided to book them as our florist!!  Steve is absolutely amazing, so far.  He is always one step ahead of me, knows exactly what I want and don't want and he is honest with me.  He will do what I want even if he doesn't like it but I usually go with his opinion.  Flowers are a bit more than we wanted to spend but we found that with other places; high prices that didn't want to work with you, they just wanted your money. Our wedding isn't until 11/19 so I can't say how great their work was for us but I am confident and trust him...that says a lot becuase I am SUPER anal when it comes to details, especially at weddings (I notice a crooked candle, uneven tablecloths and off center plates/chargers)!
  • In Response to <a href="http://southfield.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_creative-events?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:3e6482e0-6806-4cc5-beb6-cdbad7ae8beePost:11f721eb-a518-4fd0-9fce-e3345ab7d01a">Creative Events???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used Creative Events, based out of Macomb, MI, for their flowers and linens?  I haven't been able to find any reviews and am looking for advice.  any info would be greatly appreciated!
    Posted by gbissi[/QUOTE]

hello! I just got married May 18th, 2012 and we used creative events in macomb micigan. The decorations and flowers were my favorites at our wedding!  Steve did a really really good job and we are soooo happy we picked him as our florist! He is very detail oriented, and makes sure you really get what you want for your wedding.  My husband and I had some different ideas on the table setting and Steve was able to put together both in one!  I wish I could post pictures of it, but unfortunately we are still waiting for the pictures from our photographer. 
    pricing wise, we spent about $4500(total with fees included) for 10 guest table settings for 150 guests at the reception, bridal/head table decorations, 5 total boquets, 9 boutonniers, 6 corsages, altar decorations for the church, cake table decorations and alot of candle lighting!  the linens were already part of the reception site so we did not have to pay for that.  My husband and I think that the price is really reasonable for what we got.  We loved it! and the pictures didn't do any justice.  My maid of honor recommended CREATIVE EVENTS to me because her bf's sister also got married the year before and she said they did a really good job.  With the all the linens included i think, she spent about $7000 and that's for about 250 people.  so anyway, i am not sure if you will still be needing this info, but it might also be helpful for the rest of the wedding-planning couples out there. Good luck!! and Congrats!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards