New York-Hudson Valley

Venue that allows outside caterers (orange county or close by)

I am trying to find a venue that allows for outside caterers and can hold 115 people. I already have my caterer and am trying to find a venue to use. I have researched a couple of places but do not want to spend over $3,000 for the site. 

Any ideas would be helpful!

Re: Venue that allows outside caterers (orange county or close by)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_venue-that-allows-outside-caterers-orange-county-or-close-by?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:0114dff1-1a7b-48ca-96eb-d07c2ee1ab64Post:207f8060-386a-4ab9-8cfd-7b2a84a2c347">Venue that allows outside caterers (orange county or close by)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am trying to find a venue that allows for outside caterers and can hold 115 people. I already have my caterer and am trying to find a venue to use. I have researched a couple of places but do not want to spend over $3,000 for the site.  Any ideas would be helpful!
    Posted by mollylemire[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>The Brotherhood Winery in Washingtonville, NY allows outside catering, but I honestly couldn't tell you what the site fee is.  - Tasha

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_venue-that-allows-outside-caterers-orange-county-or-close-by?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:0114dff1-1a7b-48ca-96eb-d07c2ee1ab64Post:338c8394-f7ea-4eab-9205-ad77bc3d606f">Re: Venue that allows outside caterers (orange county or close by)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Venue that allows outside caterers (orange county or close by) : The Brotherhood Winery in Washingtonville, NY allows outside catering, but I honestly couldn't tell you what the site fee is.  - Tasha
    Posted by tashacoleree[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks for the comment. I called them and they charge $7500 and you have to purchase 1 bottles fo their wine per 2 people. </div>
  • Try Orange County Arboretum. It's part of Orange County Park in which the floral display is really pretty. There's access to bathrooms and a small kitchen for the caterer. You would probably need to rent a tent for the event and there's also plenty of parking. It's very new to the park and is set away from their main areas so you'll definitely have some privacy. Was my second choice to my parents backyard which is where we finally decided on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards