• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New York-Hudson Valley

Patriot Hills - daytime reception?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has either held a Saturday daytime reception at PH or attended as a guest? Particularly that 11 AM to 5 PM slot. I absolutely love the views (we're planning a Sept 2012 wedding), but the date that we prefer (sentimental reasons and all) is booked for the evening. We're thinking a daytime reception might work better, though, because well the obvious is it's definitely within our budget, but also because we have a young son who might just poop out if we have an evening reception. The little guy is definitely a morning person :)

For any of you who've been there for a wedding during the daytime, do you have any thoughts and/or suggestions? Our guest list is pretty eclectic, from sedate to rowdy... I'm not too worried about people dancing or drinking early on, but I guess some added reassurance would be nice. Gina is fantastic to work with. I'm hoping, though, that we don't get suddenly rushed out for the next wedding party as soon as it strikes 5 PM... We have a pretty good-sized guest list (175 or thereabouts).

Thanks!
Meliss 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards