Michigan-Detroit

CEREMONY SITE-Oakland County Area

I'm having my reception in West Bloomfield and am looking for a unique indoor/outdoor ceremony site! Doesn't have to be in West Bloomfield, just somewhere semi close.

Re: CEREMONY SITE-Oakland County Area

• There is a wonderful park in Beverly Hills, Beverly Park. I think it's at roughly 13 1/2 Mile Rd, just west of Southfield Rd. I was there for a wedding ceremony a few years ago. They have a large pavilion (with attached  bathrooms!), at one end, and at the other end is a brick fireplace. The couple had folding chairs rented, and decorated it. It holds a lot, and is really nice.

Just google "Beverly Hill Michigan Beverly Park", and the rental info is on their website.
  • Indian Springs Metro Park is gorgeous, and they have a beautiful indoor space with huge windows. 
  • Depending on how big your wedding is, the Governors Mansion in Farmington is beautiful! I did my senior pictures there outside and they turned out awesome, probably be a really gorgeous site for a ceremony
  • I don't know how expensive it is, but a girlfriend of mine is getting married and having here recption here.  It is gorgeous.  And you get the feel you're outside surrounded by nature although you're indoors (just incase it rains).   http://planterraevents.com/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards