Michigan-Detroit
Options

Reviews for Alice Heart Photography

Has anyone worked with them? I'm on a tight budget and looking for an affordable photographer and they are advertising a really good special. Any recommendations for photographers with basic packages around 400 to 600?  I know that I need to be cautious of photographers with rock bottom prices and will not get a top notch photographer in my price range--I'm just looking for someone competent. I dont need a second photographer, multiple locations, prints (just a high resolution CD with copyright), or more than 4 hours of the photographer on site. I plan to have friends and family take candids while  me and my fiance get ready. I just want pictures for my ceremony, portraits for the wedding party after the ceremony, and the first hour or two of the reception. 

Re: Reviews for Alice Heart Photography

• Options
    MsKayleeAnnMsKayleeAnn member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited September 2012
    I don't know of this photographer but I know Shasta Marie Photography is offering a 500 special. Search Facebook for the name to find.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_reviews-for-alice-heart-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:468419f2-9c0d-4d78-9421-d02fe4e4082fPost:71990b1a-0282-4b2f-b818-b83a309d0c83">Re:Reviews for Alice Heart Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know of this photographer but I know Shasta Marie Photography is offering a 500 special. Search Facebook for the name to find.
    Posted by MsKayleeAnn[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    I was actually getting ready to write them a review on wedding wire. They were fantastic, professional, and prompt on times... The work produced was stunning! and it was a very personable experience. I would highly recomend you use them for your wedding day. They have alot of artsy poses they do as well as capture those wonderfull candid images. www.aliceheartphotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards