New York-Hudson Valley

The Garrison

Hey, Ladies!
My FI and I just booked our reception date at The Garrison! We love the venue but need guidance on:
1) Rehearsal Dinner
2) Guest Accommodations

I'm not wild about Hotel Sierra- I'm looking for other options. 

Also, for any NYC brides that had a wedding at The Garrison- did you offer transport back to NYC at the end of the reception? We thought this could be another option but not sure about the cost...

Thanks for your help!

Re: The Garrison

• ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We didn't get married at the Garrison but we did use the Courtyard and Hotel Sierra in Fishkill.  Sorry you didn't like the Sierra...my co workers (all from nyc) loved it there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • jamiefourjamiefour member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also using the courtyard and sierra.  I have had no problems so far.  We are also using the hilton garden inn!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • wdubin122wdubin122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Inn On The Hudson.  They are in Peekskill , just a f ew minuets away and we got a great deal on rooms and a rehearsal dinner.  Food is really good too.  914-739-1500
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Garrison next July and felt the same way about the Sierra. We are using the Sheraton in Tarrytown. They gave us a great rate ($109) and its a really beautiful hotel. It is about 35 min away from the Garrison so we are getting busses to take all guests to and from. I didnt want to be that far but when I realized that ceremony and reception are all in the same place it didnt bother me too much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards