August 2013 Weddings

When ARE you getting married?

I know this is for August girls. But just when in August are you getting married?
I'm getting married August 31st! So excited, but still deciding on some things.
It's hard because it's between summer and the beginning of fall.
Any food suggestions, besides the usual pasta and chicken?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: When ARE you getting married?

• we are date twins I too am getting married aug 31st.. were almost to a year out yay cant wait :)
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• AWww! lol. That's awesome! I know, I'm counting down to the year mark! lol. What colors are you having, or have you decided yet. lol. I've changed mine twice now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am August 24th. I can't wait until we hit the 1 year mark. I have been putting off planning as much as I can until then so I will have enough to keep me busy for the year :p
  • rsannarsanna member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary

I'm August 4th and I've been planning like crazy, because school starts up for me again in the Fall and so I wanted to get a lot of stuff done or at least prepared to do when the time comes.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • August 11th! Congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_when-are-you-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:5d0abdd7-41de-48d7-8f50-5173383f3cfbPost:ae6fa0f0-4973-429b-9285-2053c4184fd8">Re: When ARE you getting married?</a>:
    [QUOTE]AWww! lol. That's awesome! I know, I'm counting down to the year mark! lol. What colors are you having, or have you decided yet. lol. I've changed mine twice now.
    Posted by soontobehutson[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>lol your so funny my colors are navy blue with pops of fuschia (gotta have my pink) we chose those colors since day 1 (we got engaged sept 25 2011 so I would say they were chosen before we got to november aha) what colors have you decided on? are you doing any diy tihngs? i chose quite a lot and my check list is almost down to nothing just some things I cant do till later.

</div>
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• We are aug 31st....I wanted a outdoor wedding but becuz of the season changin I'm now unsure....I was watching four weddings and the other brides complained that it was too cool for her wedding outside so now I'm second guessing..
  • Hi, new to this! I'm getting married August 23, 2013! Very excited
  • August 4th, we think. Looking at the venue one last time before signing a contract next Monday. Eeek. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • August 17th :) I'm sooo excited to hit the one year mark! I have planned the big stuff. but a lot of the little stuff I'm waiting for :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • August 17th :) I'm sooo excited to hit the one year mark! I have planned the big stuff. but a lot of the little stuff I'm waiting for :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • August 24th!! Very much excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • August 24th! I am so excited. I think it will be a perfect outdoor wedding time. Right in between summer and fall!
  • August 17th
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • August 17th! :)
  • August 3rd! It's our anniversary date =]
  •  congratulations ,all of u  
  •  congratulations ,all of u  
  • Aug. 31st.  We are almost to that year mark and we have so much already done. I feel in some ways that we are so far away from the date but I also know it will sneal up on us really fast.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been gone, but it's awesome to see so many replies!! It's almost the year mark now, in a few days!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards