Michigan-Detroit

What's your plans for the weekend?

What is everyone doing this weekend?

Re: What's your plans for the weekend?

• We have tickets to the Tiger game Saturday (Gosh I hope they win!). The rest of the weekend will be spent working on my landscaping, mostly in the back yard where we will be having my daughter's high school graduation party in July.........last year the yard went to sh!t as we spent all our time on the wedding, needs a LOT of work.

We'll be setting up a small raised garden for veggies as well, something Kevin and I have talked about for a long time. We want to be local farmers, LOL.
  • Today: Leaving work early to go get our marriage license with fi. then we are going out to celebrate. We haven't gone out in forever so I'm pretty excited.

Saturday: Working on the church programs. Getting my nails done and than the seating Chart needs to start. Dinner with a friend at night.

Sunday: Tigers game with my girlfriends.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tonight - Tiger's game with FI! SO EXCITED!

Tomorrow - Not much going on, hopefully squeezing in a run and relaxing, cleaning the house

Sunday - I have to drive to Grand Rapids to do a walk for Huntington's Disease, and then I have a kickball double-header in the evening!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Today: working  Tonight: relaxing!

Tomorrow: wedding dress and MOB dress shopping (my mom knows it's super early to look for her dress, but she wants to join in on the fun). Also meeting another Knottie to buy some candles.

Sunday: church, where we will hopefully turn in our pre-marital worksheets (if FI gets his butt in gear and finishes his). Then probably going home and cleaning the house. 
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have fun all of you going to the Tigers game!  

Today - Going to pick up my extensions and get my head measures so my stylist can sow the clips in.  FI and I have a retirement party and find time to do 4 loads of laundry and clean the house because...

Tomorrow - Going to Utah camping.  The solar eclipse will be visible 8 hours north of us in Utah so we are going camping all weekend.  Have a few hiking trails picked out as well.  Going to complete the seating chart on the way up.  

Sunday - Camping, solar eclipse.

Monday - Picking up my dress as we make our way back home (skipping school).  Will add over 3 hours to the trip but beats a there and back trip which would have been 6 hours.  

Including today I have 4 teaching days left since we are taking Monday off!!  So excited that it is almost over because that means summer and that means I'm getting married!  Starting to really get excited!!!  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Today: working and hoping not to be at the office until 7 p.m. like last Friday. Tonight just relaxing.

Tomorrow: Maybe yoga (I say that every weekend and it hasn't happened in FOREVER), then some little league games for the nephews. Tomorrow night I want to get H to go check out a pop-up biergarten on the east side of Detroit.

Sunday: church and then the Tigers game!
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Tonight: Relaxing and doing DIY (my invites are printed and cut, so now I just have to assemble!) probably while watching movies. Might try to exercise on my bike for at least a little bit.

Tomorrow: Going to the gym to get a crazy good workout in, then Pedicure & Dinner with a friend. In the evening it will once again be DIY time (FI is out of town for the weekend and I have to take full advantage of being able to focus on stuff I have to get done).

Sunday: Light exercise, then more crafting till FI gets home.
  • Today/Tonight:  Its my last day of work before my week long stay-cation and it has been absolutely insane so far.  Tonight dinner with FI and relaxing...its been a crazy week.

Tomorrow:  We have our Marriage class at the Church we are getting married at.  Its an all day event...good news is its the only thing we have to do to get married there.  After that I'm sure we will go out for dinner and drinks. 

Sunday:  I have a bridal shower to go to for my buddy's fiance.  Then working on my portfolio for my interview on Monday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So jealous of everyone going to the Tigers game this weekend! I want to go so bad!

Friday: I am off work today and have really absolutely nothing planned besides going on a long walk with my mom tonight. When FI wakes up, we will probably go out to lunch.

Saturday and Sunday: it is both FI and Is work weekend, so that is pretty much all I will be doing. When I am not working, I am starting to look at wedding dress shops online to see what brands they carry, to see where I want to go first, I am going to start going shopping next month.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_whats-your-plans-for-the-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:4e5330ba-c0b5-4bd6-91b3-a338c5e49cb0Post:b3a2842b-a11e-4334-93b2-74c04be9bcb1">Re: What's your plans for the weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE] Tomorrow night I want to get H to go check out a pop-up biergarten on the east side of Detroit. Sunday: church and then the Tigers game!
    Posted by Meegles4[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Please say more about this biergarten!!</div>
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am working on my tan all weekend and writing a paper for grad school. 

I need to vent too bc im upset...i came home & found one of our wedding gifts broken into & after doing some investigating found out that another was stolen :( Someone broke into our condo building & vandalized & stole a bunch of packages. It makes me very sad that someone would do that...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards