Michigan-Detroit
Options

TMI Tuesday

Are you doing anything special for Valentines day?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Options
    What's Valentine's Day? :-) Seriously, though, I suppose we should. I feel like these days we're just trying to get through the days/week, which means that things that seem so far in the future (like V-Day or our wedding), are just right around the corner!
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We usually celebrate a fake Valentine's Day at the end of February. It is just so expensive and crowded in restaurants that we just wait a few weeks and go out then and celebrate.
  • Options
    I honestly have no idea. I asked FI last night about what we were going to do and he said he wasn't sure. I think if we do celebrate it'll be the weekend before or after to avoid the crowds. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nothing really planned. In years past we always attended The Vagina Monologues because I was a director...this year GVSU is doing That Takes Ovaries instead and I didn't direct (but I did create the promotional items for the event), so I'm torn on whether I want to attend or not (wasn't impressed with the script).

It'd be great to go out to dinner but we're trying really hard to stick to a budget and not spend unecessarily.
  • Options
    FI and I are off all day together, it just worked out that way with our schedules. I dont know what we are doing together during the day, but we decided for dinner we want to go to Andiamos, so we will be making that reservation soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Since Fi is a restaurant manager I don't see him all of valentines week.

We are going to The Melting Pot for dinner on the 8th though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It is completely up to DH, so probably not. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Nope.  I have to work that day so we'll probably just make dinner and then relax.

Loton - I'm so jealous you're going to the melting pot.  I love that place!
  • Options
    I'll be gone from 8:15am to 9:15pm. So... nothing? I'm considering baking him heart shaped cookies, but I would have to find a day when he's not home and I'm not already busy... 

Like PPs mentioned - restaurants are crazy busy. No thank you.
  • Options
    Probably not. We'll probably cook together or something. Maybe we'll do something fun over the weekend.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    It's a Tuesday and work day for both of us, so nothing that day. Maybe just cards.

I might make something special for dinner the weekend before or after. It's a gift for Kevin, but me too cuz I love to cook awesome stuff. But he cleans up and loads the dishwasher for me.

I buy my daughter a bag of candy because she was my sweetheart before Kevin.

My son's birthday is Feb 16th, so he's always just received a Valentine's Day card.
  • Options
    We always get massages for Valentine's Day... but went in January because we couldn't wait. We will just make dinner and hang out at home :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards