Michigan-Detroit

TMI Tuesday

Has wedding stress been effecting your sex life?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Not at all!  In fact, I find it almost the opposite.  Planning the wedding makes me want to have sex!  I get so excited that I get to marry this wonderful man and I am planning to make that happen.  I still cannot believe I am engaged to him (it's been almost 18 months).  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tmi-tuesday-39?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:54f80955-7783-4e3c-8581-6b54397ca7e9Post:d4d6cab3-6cc9-4a9f-a2c9-766fe0b815bf">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not at all!  In fact, I find it almost the opposite.  Planning the wedding makes me want to have sex!   
    Posted by mlynn1223[/QUOTE]

I was feeling this entire way through our engagement. However, with 19 days left before the wedding the stress is making me want it less. I just seem to have to much on my mind right now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tmi-tuesday-39?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:54f80955-7783-4e3c-8581-6b54397ca7e9Post:551988f1-cc72-4dd4-9302-a3153398ce66">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMI Tuesday : I was feeling this entire way through our engagement. However, with 19 days left before the wedding the stress is making me want it less. I just seem to have to much on my mind right now.
    Posted by LOTON01[/QUOTE]

<div>I agree, there is a lot to have on the mind!  We have the same wedding day, June 9, so it's now crunch time.  Yet, I'm trying to just take one day at a time which I find is helping me a little.  We leave a week from tomorrow for MI and once there we will not get to have sex until the wedding night!  This is a good thing in that he will REALLY want it so I should get some on the night of.  On the other hand, I have a very high sex drive and have a hard time going three days much less a week and a half without any.  I might go crazy before the wedding day from sex withdrawal not stress!!</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I agree with mlynn, being engaged as only amped up our sex life. However, we are still in the early stages, so I could totally see a change once the wedding draws near -- but I guess we'l;l have plenty of time for that on the honeymoon!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I wouldn't say it's done much either way. In the next couple of weeks we'll be doing a lot of travelling separtely and together and will be with our families so that will suck but it's due to logistics not stress.
    June 16, 2012
  • Not really, I'd say my lack of sleep and work schedule are more the problem...and I'm guilty of sometimes putting going to the gym before sexy time and then when I get home from the gym I'm exhausted and just want to shower and go to bed. I wouldn't necessarily call it wedding related though...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards