Michigan-Detroit

PSA and question: Photo Booth rental

So today's groupon for Ann Arbor is 60% off a 2 hour photo rental booth (http://www.groupon.com/ann-arbor)

This is a really good deal and I am tempted to snatch it up, but would 2 hours be enough at a reception? We're only having about 140 guests....

Anyone have thoughts?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
image 167 Made the list
image 115 Accept
image 46 Decline
image 6 Not ready to decide
RSVP deadline: June 8

Re: PSA and question: Photo Booth rental

• edited December 2011
    We did 3 hours and it worked out perfectly. Do you have the option of adding an additional hour on top of the Groupon? Our reception started at 6, dinner at 7 and the photo booth opened at 8, closed at 8. We had a good mix of people use it too. The kids and some of the older people (grandparents) were in there early, and the, shall I say, slightly, intoxicated, younger crowd in there later.
  • edited December 2011
    I would look into adding extra hours.  We had 120 guests, and 5 hours of photobooth, there was consistent traffic all night.  If we had only 4 hours, I think it would've been fine but wouldn't have gone with much less. 

It was a total hit though, very popular with all different types of people.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    You can add an hour for $100. There is also a fee if it is more than 30miles outside of their location on plymouth rd in ann arbor. I am looking at getting this groupon also but I am having trouble finding any information about the company and what their strips and booth look like. Has anyone used them?
  • Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whats the name of the company?  When I click on the link I get an "oops the page you requested is not here"  
  • edited December 2011
    It's Forgive Me Not Photos - I've never heard of them either. Anyone used them before?
  • edited December 2011

It's probably a company just starting out and trying to get their name out there with some reviews. I had a similar deal with Foto Fun and it ended up working out great. It was one of those things, where if it didn't work out, we weren't really all that invested in the larger picture.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards