Michigan-Detroit
Options

Mollan Photography?

Hey everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone is familiar with Mollan Photography (Matt Mollan). I think I found the name on one of the old stickies but there wasn't a review. I really love the pictures on his website but wondered if any of you had worked with him or knows someone who has and could pass along their thoughts.
Thanks!

185829_10150421989590405_571240404_17334789_3544435_n April 2012 Siggy Challenge Furry Babies Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Mollan Photography?

• Options
    Kristen1114Kristen1114 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He's doing my wedding in November.  We really liked his pictures, prices, and just as importantly, we liked him.  I'd recommend giving him a shot.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    karasanel2018karasanel2018 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm using Mollan Photography for our wedding next summer. We haven't taken any pictures with him yet, but we met with him before we booked and he is very personable. I liked that his packages can be changed to suit your needs. His prices were what really made us book.

His pictures are absolutely stunning and we can't wait to work with him!! I hope you end up going with him! :)

• Options
    almostamandaalmostamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto to everything Blonde said.  :)  We're getting engagement pics taken this summer - can't wait!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards