Michigan-Detroit
Options

Has anyone heard from Rev. Ron Heilner?

Hi Ladies-

I'm getting married on June 5th and we need to schedule our final meeting with him to get the ceremony squared away.  I have sent him 3 emails, and left 2 voicemail messages.  The first email was on April 25th, so he's had some time to respond. Has anyone had recent contact with him?

Thanks!

***Please someone say he's on vacation or something!! If I have to find someone new, with the wedding 3 weeks away, I'm going to lose it!***

Re: Has anyone heard from Rev. Ron Heilner?

• Options
    Jacks21583Jacks21583 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I emailed him yesterday asking when we were going to receive our ceremony script. I'll let you know if I hear anything from him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We exchanged a couple emails the last week of April, but I  haven't heard back since. Our wedding is later this month, so I am really expecting the ceremony any day now...
    Kinda Regards, Erica
  • Options
    Jacks21583Jacks21583 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I received an email from Rev. Ron last night indicating that he had some health issues recently, and was in the hospital. He is ok though, and is back out and working now. So I'm sure he's trying hard to catch up on everything.
  • Options
    reverendfredreverendfred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was advised yesterday by a former client of Ron's that he passed away. I was cvontacted to see if I am available on their selected date. I noticed that this wedding is scheduled for June 5th. If needed, I am available on that date. I can be contacted via The Knot, the WeddingWire, Facebook, The Eventective, and WedPlan. While I'm sorry to hear of his passing, if I may be of service please contact me. Reverend Frederick G. Jolicoeur ~ WeAreGathered@gmail.com ~ (248) 684-9178
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards