Michigan-Detroit
Options

Just had an Oh Crap! Moment!

When I was posting our engagement pics a bit ago, I happened to look at the ticker. 6 freakin months left! Holy cannoli!!! I thought I was still on 8 months!!!!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st

Re: Just had an Oh Crap! Moment!

• Options
    vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You completely missed 7 months!
  • Options
    missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did! The last I remember looking it said 8 months! How the heck did that happen..lol
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Time will FLY -- people told me that over a year ago and I shrugged it off... but I'm 3 weeks from my wedding and I'm like OMG!! hahah
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_just-oh-crap-moment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:69f4082c-f81f-4541-a095-27eb3afc275cPost:ae2bf99b-2579-408c-95c2-c408adfc79d3">Re: Just had an Oh Crap! Moment!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Time will FLY -- people told me that over a year ago and I shrugged it off... but I'm 3 weeks from my wedding and I'm like OMG!! hahah
    Posted by Milsey32[/QUOTE]
    So true!  I never believed it when people told me but man that was the fastest year and a half of my life :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
         I know!  Sooooo stressfull!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm that's weird. Your ticker says 6 months and 4 weeks left. Wouldn't that be 7 months anyways? 
    engagementWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards