New York-Hudson Valley
Options

New York Country Club

Hello everyone! I. Am in the process of searching for a ceremony/reception venue and it has been overwhelming so far. One place I like is the New York Country Club in New Hempstead, NY......but I cannot find reviews. Does anyone know anything about this venue. I really like it but it's so hard to decide. Thank you!!!

Re: New York Country Club

• Options
    I went to a wedding there in September and it was AMAZING!!! i've honestly never seem a more gorgeous venue in my life. It's out of the way and out of my price range so i could not book it for myself BUT - it's so beautiful!!! the bride i saw got married outside and if you look to your left you see mountains and if you look to your right you see the NYC skyline. How awesome is that?? Also (and most importantly for me lol) the food was excellent. I know the food is always a potential deal-breaker for my huge italian family and it seemed to pass with flying colors! good luck in your search!
  • Options
    Thank you for your response.   I agree....the views are beautiful and I'm happy to hear that the food is good too (definitely a deal breaker for my Italian family too).  The only hesitation I have (and it may sound ridiculous) is that there is no bathroom in the bridal suite.  I was planning to get ready there, but If I book I would have to get ready in the hotel.....which is okay, it just wasn't part of my initial plan.  They did offer me a great deal.......much more reasonable than anything in New Jersey!  
  • Options
    My friend was married there a few years ago, she was extremely happy! As a guest I was also extremely happy. The views and food were great! The only thing was the bar is in another room, but that was not really a big deal.
  • Options
    I looked there as an option for my wedding. They didn't have a few things that I definitely wanted...a large bridal suite, valet parking etc...Some things were a deal breaker for me. Otherwise it was a very nice place and it was a great price! I haven't heard anything bad about it while I was on the hunt for venues. Good luck in your search!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!  My one issue is with the bridal suite.....there is no bathroom which is pretty important.  I had a food tasting there today and it was very good.  Maybe they can put a bathroom in before October???? :)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards