New York-Hudson Valley

Help with Villa Borghese or Cortlandt Colonial

Hello! I am recently engaged and new to these boards. So far I have visited Villa Borghese and trying to get in touch with someone from Cortlandt Colonial. Can anyone offer any insight from recent dealings with either venue? Price, centerpieces included, friendliness? Ihave a pretty tight budget. Any help would be appreciated! 

Re: Help with Villa Borghese or Cortlandt Colonial

• I am getting married at the Villa in July. Everyone I have spoken with and delt with there is very friendly. They just recently remodeled the whole inside. It looks awesome. I have been to a few weddings there and the food was really good. I know they have several packages so you maybe able to find something in you budget. Each packege includes something different. I know the package that we have includes the cake and centerpieces. If we don't use their centerpieces or cake we get money back on our bill. If you  have any other questions I would be happy to try and answer them!
  • I am also getting married at the Villa this July. I looked around a lot and really felt like you got a lot more for your money at the Villa. I'm having my wedding on a Friday to save a little more too. They have a lot of options. I've emailed my "wedding planner" there many times and have always gotten a prompt and complete response. So far everything has gone well with my experience with the Villa. I do not know much about Cortlandt Colonial though, so I can't compare the two.

Ranger13, I'm getting married the Friday after you :)
  • Thank you ladies so much! We have a tasting tonight at Cortlandt. Hoping it goes well because we really like everything about the place!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards