Michigan-Detroit
Options

Sparty request

Hi-

For those that have requested Sparty, what was the process after you requested him? Did you receive any confirmation and if so, how long did that take? 

Thanks!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sparty request

• Options
    Ugh, the Sparty request was the most horrific planning portion of my wedding.  You can read an entire timeline of the process in my Mrs. bio.

Bottom line:  they are completely apathetic/borderline incompetent.  In the end, Sparty showed and all the guests loved it (except for the Michigan fans obviously) but it was an absolute nightmare up until the day of the wedding.

If there was anyway to go with another vendor, I would absolutely steer you away from the SAF but unfortunately there aren't any.  My only piece of advice is to demand EVERYTHING in writing.  Do not take anyone's word over the phone, make sure you get it in writing.
  • Options
     I finally figured out where the Mrs. bio was! Wow that sounds awful! I've heard from others that it can be a complicated process. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had applied in January of 2011 for my October 2011.  I was told that I would be notified a month or two prior to the wedding whether or not he would be able to be at my event.  I heard nothing until September and was notified he was NOT able to make it to my event.  If you wedding is in the late Spring or Summer you will have a much better chance. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards