August 2013 Weddings

My veil came in today!

If anyone was wondering..valuveil.com is legit because it came from there! Amazing shipping time too! =)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My veil came in today!

• The veil is plain crisp cut. It has two tiers and either one can be removed. I plan on taking the cathedral off and leaving the shorter tier for the reception. I purchased the trim this afternoon so it was just in time for it to come in the mail! The trim is just layed over it for now, it still needs to be sewn on. I gave it to my mom to take to her house so this is the only picture I took of it:

Trim:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sooo pretty! You are the second good recommendation I've heard for valu veil, wish I hadn't gotten caught up in the moment and ordered mine at the salon!
  • OMG its stunning!!! Beautiful!!!!!
  • Soo pretty! I love the lace trim! I think cathedral veils are soo pretty! I tried one on, but it just didn't look right on me. Its beatiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks! I love it. I am glad I didn't give in. The price at David's for the cathedral with the SAME trim was just about the same price as my dress!!! I got the trim for $11.99 a yard (I got two yards) and the veil for $15.99 plus shipping. Can't beat that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wow so gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing that! The veil I tried on when I was dress shopping was $395!! I refuse to pay that and I'll definitely be checking this site out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Definitely check out your options before purchasing one from a boutique. Adding a trim is not difficult, and you can order a veil with a simple trim from this site as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Absolutly Beautiful! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards