Michigan-Detroit
Options

Bliss Photography by Mishelle Lamarand

Has anyone had Mishelle as your wedding photographer? We recently booked her and are very excited! I'd love to hear any of your experiences with her!

Re: Bliss Photography by Mishelle Lamarand

• Options
    missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ive not had her as my photographer, but Ive seen her work and its great. I used to make hair bows for her daughter. She is also the wife of the mayor of my city.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bliss-photography-mishelle-lamarand?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:6f176383-1017-4cda-9be9-c0fc442634a4Post:8abd68ff-4143-4979-846d-09e5ee25cac1">Re: Bliss Photography by Mishelle Lamarand</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ive not had her as my photographer, but Ive seen her work and its great. I used to make hair bows for her daughter. <strong>She is also the wife of the mayor of my city.</strong>
    Posted by missmelanie81[/QUOTE]

I'm from Downriver too! She is the wife of the Taylor mayor right?

OP, she isn't my photog, but my cousin who is getting married 10-7-11 hired her. She loves her. I creeped her work, and ditto PP, it is great!
    249 Invited image
    200 Are Ready to Party! image
    49 Are Missing Out image
    0 Are Making Me Wait image
  • Options
    missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yup, Taylor. Though alot of people are trying to get him recalled...lol...whole other thread..lol
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards