Michigan-Detroit
Options

TGIF

What is everyone up to this weekend? I have a super busy weekend, no wedding planning for me this weekend lol.

Friday: Today is FIs birthday! yay he just went to the gym so I can wrap all his presents lol. Tonight we are going down to MGM for dinner and a little gambling.

Tomorrow: FIs whole family is coming out our way and we are going out to dinner and doing dessert back at our house so I have been cleaning like a crazy person.

Sunday: yay mothers day! Since we are seeing FIs mom Saturday night, we are doing dinner with my mom on Sunday.
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: TGIF

• Options
    Today: dragging at work. I stayed out way to late last night, 2am. So running on 5 hours of sleep. Going home taking and nap and then dinner with a girlfriend.

Tomorrow: I'm getting a massage with my mom. It's her a mothers day gift from fi and us. She has to work on Sunday. Not to sure at night. maybe relaxing with fi.

Sunday: Going to my cousins house to spend the day with her. Her mother passed away about a year and a half ago. We are going to the cemetery and lunch.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I have zero plans this weekend and I am super excited about it!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I'm driving down to Detroit this weekend to stay at my parents. I haven't been down since February, so the trip is much needed.

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-99?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:725e2f83-1fc4-45ba-b9fe-6adbdb3c7976Post:2ddf1058-f2de-4208-99b9-00e0bfdcedc1">TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is everyone up to this weekend? I have a super busy weekend, no wedding planning for me this weekend lol. Friday:<strong> Today is FIs birthday!</strong> yay he just went to the gym so I can wrap all his presents lol. Tonight we are going down to MGM for dinner and a little gambling. Tomorrow: FIs whole family is coming out our way and we are going out to dinner and doing dessert back at our house so I have been cleaning like a crazy person. Sunday: yay mothers day! Since we are seeing FIs mom Saturday night, we are doing dinner with my mom on Sunday.
    Posted by sparkles776[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday to your FI!!

Today: I work until 330, then one of my friends is coming home from Kzoo for the weekend so we are going to go to dinner.

Tomorrow: I am getting my hair trimmed. It has been 10 months since I last got it cut. Then hopefully it will be nice outside so I can go on a bike ride or something.

Sunday: Church then FI and I are taking both of our parents out to breakfast. Then we will head over to both of my grandparents houses to celebrate Mother's Day!
  • Options
    Today: Working until 4 then getting some groceries on the way home.  FI and I are making a pizza at home (the crust is in a can, so nothing fancy) and probably just watching a movie and taking the dogs for a walk.

Tomorrow: Running a 10K in Ferndale!  Should be fun....I'm a bit nervous!  I'll probably clean for the rest of the day because FI has been a rockstar about the lawn and I've been seriously slacking on my cleaning dutues.  Then we are thinking about having people over for a BBQ.

Sunday: Mother's Day!  Spending the day with my mom, doing whatever she wants to do!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Today: spending time with my aunt, grandpa, and going out to dinner.
    Tomorrow: flying back home and catching up on stuff around the house.
    Sunday: Stopping at my mom's get give her her mother's day present, working, and preping for the week at the lab.
  • Options
    tonight DH and I are celebrating 6 months of marriage by going to the shooting range, haha I have shot a 12 gauge, a 20, a 22, and an M16 but never a hand gun and DH hasn't ever shot a real gun before so we're both excited!

Tomorrow we're going garage sailing, then over to his mom's all day long. 

Sunday we're going to church and then going to my mom's with all her family for mother's day.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-99?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:725e2f83-1fc4-45ba-b9fe-6adbdb3c7976Post:f1ccffeb-db73-4b56-852f-914344759295">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Today: Working until 4 then getting some groceries on the way home.  FI and I are making a pizza at home (the crust is in a can, so nothing fancy) and probably just watching a movie and taking the dogs for a walk. <strong>Tomorrow: Running a 10K in Ferndale!  Should be fun....I'm a bit nervous!</strong>  I'll probably clean for the rest of the day because FI has been a rockstar about the lawn and I've been seriously slacking on my cleaning dutues.  Then we are thinking about having people over for a BBQ. Sunday: Mother's Day!  Spending the day with my mom, doing whatever she wants to do!
    Posted by aloisk57[/QUOTE]

10K's are awesome. I was nervous for my first (well only so far lol) one but it was so much fun! Good luck!

Busy weekend for me:
    Today--waiting for FI to get home from a golf outing and then we need to pack and drive up to MI tonight..probably won't get in til 10:30 :(

Tomorrow--8:00 AM HAIR TRIAL. Then my cousin is doing my make-up trial. Then it's my Bridal Shower hosted by my FI's family. Then it's out to dinner with a family friend who's in town from Chicago!

Sunday--up to my cottage to celebrate Mother's day with my grandma and my Momma.

Monday--DRESS FITTING. AHhh. Then back down to OH.
    June 16, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards