Michigan-Detroit

Elite Photography services

Has anyone used the photography services from Elite Entertainment? Would you recommend them? Who was your photographer?

Re: Elite Photography services

• GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never heard of that photographer, the name sounds familiar for a DJ. You might check these threads:

Vendors, Locations and Costs
    *** Detroit Knottie Vendor Grades/Reviews ***

I used Benjamin David Photography (Ben Friedkin); he's based our of Lansing. I don't have all of my photos yet (supposed to be this week), but the one in my signature is one he took. Knottie Lisa7310 also had her photos taken by Ben and they were gorgeous:
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • edited December 2011
    My FI ad I met with Elite Entertainment for their photography services, and we were not very impressed. We had met with them because of one of the photographers who works for them is very popular in the Detroit area. He used to have is own business (Scott Green). Well, we did a little digging to get more information, and found out that Scott only takes the pictures; however, when it comes to doing the work after, the quality is not as good.

One company I would recommend, who I got great reviews from, and it is within budget is Mike Staff Production... They are well known for dj services; however, their photography department is recommended.
    December Siggy: Favorite thing on our registry: our fine china... Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards