Michigan-Detroit

After the wedding - your bouquet

So I was looking around for things to do with your bouquet after the wedding and I found a really neat idea!  I'm not one for having a frame with dried flowers or anything, so this would actually be perfect for me - they take your dried flowers and turn them into beads for jewelry or a rosary!!  How cool is this?  The link is www.blossomstobeads.com (I don't get anything out of it, just sharing info).  Looks pretty cool!  I think the rosary would be cool to pass on to children, and I also like the bookmark idea because I read all the time!

What are you doing with your bouquet after the wedding?
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: After the wedding - your bouquet

• That is pretty cool!

I am doing a brooch bouquet, so I am not sure what I will do with it after.
  • I plan to sell mine because it's going to be a paper flower bouquet and I really have no reason to keep it.
  • I just discovered the bead idea as well today! What a neat idea!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's such a neat idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm making a brooch bouquet so mine will probably be put in a shadow box or something and put up in our home office. I know that I want to keep it protected and hopefully one day pass it on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's cool!  I'm having silk flowers though so I'm keeping mine.
  • My sister found this the other day:

put your petals in an ornament. If you're into Christmas.
    June 16, 2012
  • I'm thinking of having my preserved with our wedding invitation.  The website has a link to the bead website too.  It is a really cool idea.  I am still debating it as it is much less expensive then the preservation thing I wanted.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I did a brooch bouquet its currently sitting on top of my work desk in a vase with color beads to match the flowers. When I was thinking of doing real flowers I looked into having them made into a painting, but the bead thing is pretty cool.
    image165 Invited
    image9 are ready to party
    image0 Aren't coming
    image156 Can't find their mail box
    RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
    I will face heartache
    On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio/ Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards