Michigan-Detroit

Vladas Limos?

So my fiance's one job is to book the limo and he told me he wants to go with Vladas Limos.  When I look it up on Google, Wedding Wire and on The Knot I can't find any reviews!  Seems sketchy to me.  Anyone know anything about his place?  I think it's in Berkely.

Re: Vladas Limos?

• MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Check the sticky at the top of the thread list (the one with the thumb tack).  Other knotties have posted their limo companies they've used with prices and reviews there.
  • You sure it's not Lavdas?
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Unfortunately nobody used this particular vendor in the sticky at the top of the thread list.  I'm sure it's Vladas.  They are the best price we've gotten, but I'm just nervous because of the lack of reviews out there.
  • I agree with the PP, are you sure it's not Lavdas? We're using Lavdas and they were the best price we found so that would make sense!
    Anniversary
  • Sorry I have not heard of Vladas, but thanks to those who posted about Lavdas. I am still looking for transport so I contacted them and think they may work out since they will split the time :) I see they have jewelry too so I also may check them out for our rings.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards