Michigan-Detroit

Alterations?!

Looking for someone in/close to Macomb County or Rochester Hills that does alterations for my wedding dress...any suggestions? Who did you use? 
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Alterations?!

• Michelle at the wedding shoppe in berkley. on woodward & 11mile. I found positive reviews here for her & had 2 appointments so far. Shes a pleasure to work with and has done a great job so far.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Jules Joyner in St Clair Shores.  I've had two appointments, but so far my dress looks amazing (it was like 5 sizes too big before I went to her).  She custom creates gowns, does alterations, and also combines dresses (like if you had your mother's dress combined with a newer one).  Her prices are fair and she is just awesome so far.  
  • I'm using Jules Joyner in St Clair Shores.  I've had two appointments, but so far my dress looks amazing (it was like 5 sizes too big before I went to her).  She custom creates gowns, does alterations, and also combines dresses (like if you had your mother's dress combined with a newer one).  Her prices are fair and she is just awesome so far.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards