Michigan-Detroit
Options

Bridal Party Makeup On Location

Does anyone have a recommendation of a makeup artist who comes to your house the day of the wedding to do makeup?  Preferably an artist who uses MAC, but I'm open to any and all recommendations - thanks!
Anniversary

Re: Bridal Party Makeup On Location

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Brides Maid Beautiful...www.bridesmaidbeautiful.com. They're also on facebook & on the Knot!! The owner actually does hair at the salon i've gone to for years so I've seen a lot of her stuff. They do awesome work & I plan on using them for my wedding next year!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about Bridal Beauty on Location.. http://bridalbeautydetroit.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
      I'm using I Make You Up. I had my trial with Aleksandra Adams and she did an awesome job. I don't typically wear makeup, so I was very nervous about being uncomfortable with a full face of makeup. She was personable and made me feel comfortable. My wedding is next Saturday and I have 6 bridesmaids and my mom getting their makeup done. I will have better feedback after the wedding. Her website is imakeyouup.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    call Elizabeth's in Birmingham, her portfolio is incredible and she goes offsite.  she will make you look and feel like a million bucks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards