Michigan-Detroit
Options

mmpp

What does everyone have planned for the week?

Re: mmpp

• Options
    If you call going to a funeral home something to do this week, I am tonight.  It's the only time I get to see people from my defunk genealogy group.

Thursday is my interview at Macomb Center for the Performing Arts.  This will be for the box office.  Yes, I did have an interview with Baker College for an adminstrative assistant two weeks ago so I am just waiting to hear back from them for a second interview.
  • Options
    Getting FI to president tuxedo to pick out tuxes...addressing invitations...picking readings for the ceremony....the list goes on and ON!!!! 82 days left and busy season at work is coming up fast. Better to get it all done now then stress about it last minute =]
  • Options
    Just got a few more thank you notes to get written, beyond that this week I'm transitioning to a new temporary role at work, so I will be adjusting and learning for that.

So far I'm not digging the new role very much, but I guess I should give it time. At least if I really don't like it I'm gonig to be able to switch back to my old role in November after we get all the holiday work done.
  • Options
    Tomm I am going to get the marriage license and have my hair trial in the evening. Thursday I have my final fitting and a want to get my shower thank yous done. 26 Days eek!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards