Michigan-Detroit
Options

Bridal Boot Camp

Anyone know of a Bridal Boot Camp or really just a fitness Boot Camp in Michigan, hopefully around the port huron area! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Re: Bridal Boot Camp

• Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of this...  I would just check with a local gym to see if they offer a boot camp or just regular fitness classes.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry, I'm not real familiar with where Port Huron is but my gym (Fusion in Novi) does a bridal bootcamp with Body by Jenn on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. I think she does other locations as well. Check out www.bodybyjenn.com but in my opinion I think she charges too much, though she does make you accountable for getting in shape or missing classes.

I'm pretty sure Snap Fitness also does a bootcamp (not specific for brides)

HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Snap Fitness I went to in Ferndale had a bootcamp so maybe other locations have it also. I've never worked out so hard in my life and I threw up after....not fun, but it's what you put into it. Apparently I put a little too much into. Either way, it was fun and I couldn't move for a week.
  • Options
    alarthamealarthame member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would not recommend Body by Jenn. I did her bootcamp last year and it was not worth the price or your time.
    ~*~ Shauna & Patrick ~*~ 9/5/09 ~*~
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards