Michigan-Detroit
Options

I need your honest thoughts please...

Ok so with the wedding so close I've been thinking about what to buy for clothing for the HM particularly for the night out at the Grand Ol Opry. I found this dress at work that I really like but im still hesitant. 

I think it's really cute and looked good on, but at the same time since I don't wear dresses very often I want to look sexy too not just cute, like im going off to church. What to you girls think?

I would ditch the tights and im think some grey shoes since the dress has a shiny grey undertone to it.
Any help is welcome!

OH! and as a little PSA our Banana Republic partnered with the show Mad Men to create an exclusive line for the brand (this dress is one of them) the collection is a limited edition thing if I remember correctly so if you like the show come check it out, we got some pretty cool stuff!
 I don't know if it's sold in all the BR stores our just ours though just a forewarning.
image165 Invited
image9 are ready to party
image0 Aren't coming
image156 Can't find their mail box
RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
I will face heartache
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
Planning Bio/ Blog

Re: I need your honest thoughts please...

• Options
    lovetruly06lovetruly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im thinking these shoes cuz I think they rock.
    image165 Invited
    image9 are ready to party
    image0 Aren't coming
    image156 Can't find their mail box
    RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
    I will face heartache
    On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio/ Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the mad men collection. Get this dress and ask yourself "what would Joan wear" and you'll be good :)
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the dress, agree w/ you that the tights need to go though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just looking at this dress the other day. I'm obsessed with the retro "Mad Men" style. Our wedding is quite far away, but I was actually considering this for our BM dresses. 

I think it's lovely! I agree with the girls above, the tights would be better suited for late fall/winter. Super cute. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's a cute dress - you can make it more summery with a bright scarf or belt.  It will fit right in with Nashville culture. :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards