Michigan-Detroit
Options

Flowers

Hi everyone, I am getting married in May in Troy and I have no idea anything about flowers.  We are making our centerpieces so we won't need flowers for those.  I don't know anything about flowers and they aren't very important to me, so I don't want to spend a lot on them.  Any help on flower suggestions on cheap places or types of flowers would be greatly appreciated.  I envision the flowers being purple and dark pink.  Thanks everyone!

Re: Flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know much about flowers either so I left this decision to my florist.  I gave her my budget and some inspiration pictures and my color scheme and asked for her recommendations.  Because my budget was limited, I asked for flowers that would be in season at the time of my wedding so they wouldn't have to be special ordered. 

Like you, I wasn't too picky about it and was very happy with her selections! 

Good Luck!
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found pictures of things I liked and took them to my florist.  I told her that was the look I was going for, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money so what flowers could we use to achieve this look.  We took out some of the expensive ones, swapped in some that were cheaper, etc etc.  Just go tell your florist exactly what you just told us.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards