Michigan-Detroit
Options

Beginning to look for Dj- Ultimate Entertainment Inc

My fiance and I are beginning to look for a DJ and Greystone where we are getting married and having our reception at recommended Ultimate Entertainment Inc. I was wondering if anyone has used them before and would like to share your opinions of them. Just over the phone Joe had given me a rough estimate of $1000.00, but I am not sure what that entailed. Obviously I would have to go and meet with him to get a better estimate. 

Also if you know of other Djs that you would recommend I would greatly appreciate it.

THANK YOU...Need help desperately!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Beginning to look for Dj- Ultimate Entertainment Inc

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Welcome to the board! When is your wedding? Greystone is a lovely venue :) I attended a wedding there last year, and I believe that was the DJ company they used. It might have been a fluky night, but the DJ was good and then bad and then good again. Almost as if he would get tired of DJing, take a break and play 5 Michael Jackson songs in a row, and then feel like DJing again. I don't remember his name but he was in his mid 20s and tall with red hair. If Greystone is recommending them, then check them out (but beware of the tall red haired one! Lol). Also, do some research on other DJs. Check the vendor sticky (post at the top of the board with the push pin next to it). The girls on the board use the sticky to list their vendors (DJs, photogs, etc).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for you response, it was very helpful. We are getting married July 14, 2012. I know we still have a year but I really don't want to get behind and become too stressed out, I am sure you know what I mean. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards