August 2013 Weddings
Options

Check- bm dresses!

So I know I posted after last weekend's outing - well this week we found the dress! We had a much better time at David's and Alfred with sizes. All the girls could try on which was way more fun! We chose Alfred Angelo 7180 in purple storm and are ordering next weekend when a sale starts :)) I'm so happy with the choice and it looks flattering on all the girls who got to try it on.
Yay!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Check- bm dresses!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_check-bm-dresses-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:6e83badc-8f49-44e5-a840-c24ba966e31bPost:87202295-dba0-43fc-ac47-f6c48d49d536">Check- bm dresses!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I know I posted after last weekend's outing - well this week we found the dress! We had a much better time at David's and Alfred with sizes. All the girls could try on which was way more fun! We chose Alfred Angelo 7180 in purple storm and are ordering next weekend when a sale starts :)) I'm so happy with the choice and it looks flattering on all the girls who got to try it on.
    Yay!
    Posted by mrsrutkowski[/QUOTE]
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • Options
    Thats Awesome! Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats!  I've been pretty happy dealing with AA so far.  I'm sure the dresses will look beautiful!
  • Options
    Congrats!  I really like that purple!
  • Options
    That's amazing!  I'm still searching for dresses! And all of my bridesmaids and I are spread out all over the place, so it makes it hard!!! but I've done some major searching and hopefully we will decide on some dresses soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards