Michigan-Detroit
Options

Tell Us Tuesday

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Re: Tell Us Tuesday

• Options
    We are going to make dinner together.  Beyond that we may cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie or something.
  • Options
    Not sure if anything is going on. We have 3 kids, so it's not like it's going to be anything major. I don't think he's getting me anything, but I did get him some Tigers tickets. Well, I haven't bought them yet since theyre not for sale, but I did design a cute little fake ticket to let him know that when they're available to pick out his seats and I'll buy them =)
  • Options
    No clue yet, we've casually brought it up in conversation but neither of us have had any great ideas. Odds are we will wind up staying in. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

So far, we have dinner reservations at Andiamos. We might go to a movie after that or go home and rent one. kd- I am in the same boat as you. My FI is a police officer and we havent spent valentines day together in a while, I am looking so forward to not sitting home alone!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    kd & sparkles--my FI is a police officer too!!! No work for him either, we're going to make dinner together & enjoy a relaxing night in. Valentine's day is 2 days after my birthday so we usually don't make that big of a deal out of it. 
  • Options
    Probably nothing. My birthday is a week later, and we're planning a huge night out for that... so we'll probably combine the two.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So far... Nothin'. Work all day and class all night. Maybe I'll think of something (via Pinterest, haha)
  • Options
    We normally don't celebrate Valentine's Day on the exact date. We try and celebrate a week or so after just to avoid the high prices of stuff and crowded restaurants.

This year my FI is working so we won't see each other at all.
  • Options
    I won't being seeing fi on Valentines day or any of the surrounding days. He's a restaurant manager so it's a crazy busy week.

Are plan is to go to The Melting Pot for dinner tomorrow night. We also just bought each other cards.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards