Michigan-Detroit

Re: Am I the only one that watches...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nope.

I watch it. I look at it as a second form of birth control. And I make Fi watch it when it's an Amber heavy episode to remind him that even at my craziest I'm mother theresa compared to that chick!
  • Options
    emily1004emily1004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No... I'm kind of embarrassed to say it, but ever so often I see my husband watching it.
    x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sooo many things I am annoyed by..

Catlynn and her boyfriend. Seriously, he needs to get over it. They both whine and cry too much.

Amber - worst mom on the show and that proposal on the beach? Terrible!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_am-ony-one-watches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:968baf18-6849-4817-b4c2-1caae3cb370fPost:723b23a9-9cf6-4fb4-a1dc-7d36bf13718b">Re: Am I the on;y one that watches...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sooo many things I am annoyed by.. Catlynn and her boyfriend. Seriously, he needs to get over it. They both whine and cry too much. Amber - worst mom on the show and that proposal on the beach? Terrible!
    Posted by brobin01[/QUOTE]

Someone needs to tell Tyler and Catlynn that at 17 you aint grown. I don't care if you have 2342343 kids, a dog, your own house, and a flea market. You aren't grown. DATE OTHER PEOPLE.

Amber is HORRIBLE. I think she is the worst PERSON on that show. She is SOOO mean.

Farrah is the worst mom though. Leaving the baby in the hallway, the sink of water....I'm shocked CPS isn't over there daily. And regardless if she likes her mom or not...(and her parents aren't much more involved as far as parents go) she needs to watch the language around the kid!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Farrah is the worst mom though. Leaving the baby in the hallway, the sink of water....I'm shocked CPS isn't over there daily. And regardless if she likes her mom or not...(and her parents aren't much more involved as far as parents go) she needs to watch the language around the kid!

OMG! Are you serious? I must have missed this particular episode!! She left the baby in the hallway? Farrah's mom appears to be a trainwreck. Everyone on this show just annoys me, but I can't stop watching it!Embarassed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_am-ony-one-watches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:968baf18-6849-4817-b4c2-1caae3cb370fPost:614f12b7-a6e1-46d4-acf8-2e3db6df37c9">Re: Am I the only one that watches...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Farrah is the worst mom though. Leaving the baby in the hallway, the sink of water....I'm shocked CPS isn't over there daily. And regardless if she likes her mom or not...(and her parents aren't much more involved as far as parents go) she needs to watch the language around the kid! OMG! Are you serious? I must have missed this particular episode!! She left the baby in the hallway? Farrah's mom appears to be a trainwreck. Everyone on this show just annoys me, but I can't stop watching it!
    Posted by brobin01[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was when she moved into her new appartment, she went and set everything down and then came back for the kid (the door was shut and the kid was in the hallway).

She left the baby in a sick full of water while she was in another room, the faucet was still on. The baby screamed and Farrah said "is that too hot" and moved the think, so the baby probbly got a lil burn from the water.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I watch too! Farrah did leave the baby in the sink.  She walked away and Sophie turned ont he hot water and burnt herself.  Teen mom is one of my favorite guilty pleasures.  Maci is the best mom! (well out of all of them I mean)
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG I love that show everyone annoys me but I cant stip watching I hate the way that Maci says Bentley! LOL

Farrah is by far the worse mom I would have super socked her in the face too if I was her mom I know she probably deserved it. I hate to say it since I dont promotoe violence but I wanted to jump through the TV and punch her ona few occassion like taking  a 1 year old for a pedicure on their birthday WTF!

Amber is horrible but she did lose a bunch of weight I need to get on her workout plan LOL!

Why does Catilynn have to be from Michigan I just hate that poor representation of Michigan people but I love the show :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I must confess...Totally guilty pleasure. My daughter and I text each other throughout the whole show!
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I watch too.... FI laughs at me every week but I can't stop.  I also think of it as great birth control!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE this show.  I am totally addicted.  I about died yesterday when Gary and Amber totally ignored Leah while they were in that candy shop and she was eating her piece of chocolate off of the floor.

I agree that Maci is the best mom on there.  Farrah is totally ridiculous.  And I used to like Catelynn and Tyler but they are constantly emotional wrecks and now they have to throw her lying into the mix and it's just not fun to watch them.  Although I can't wait to see them reunited with Carly (as per the season preview).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!
    i used to love Tyler and Caitlyn, but really, what 17 yr old goes to couples therapy?!? they're getting too dramatic to me.. really, phone records?? com'on!

Amber- is looking good! gosh, she got so skinny, but in my opinion i think she's the worst mom. mostly because she's my least fave on the show lol!

Farrah- i saw the episode of her leaving her kid in the hallway!- i screamed at Fi and he's like "WTF".. apparently he isn't into the show like i am! i missed the one about the sink though!! terrible parenting. Anyone notice she DOES NOT look at her mom???? she never looks at her when she's speaking to her.

Maci- love her! and ryan needs to just suck it up and introduce her to the girlfriend. Although, if you were in the same room and chatting wouldn't you just say "hi i'm maci, bentley's mom"... odd.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    queenfm85queenfm85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do too. I honestly think everything is overdramatized for TV value.

Catelynn and Tyler: Typical teenage relationship. People lie, people cheat but they're just in a different spot because of the baby they had. I actually give them credit for trying to work it out instead of just cheating on each other. Yeah its dramatic for 17 yr olds but then again they've been through a lot. Its hard to watch how immature they are though.

Amber and Gary- Amber appears to be a huge bitch but then again an episode or two before Gary just decided to break up with her for some chick he met at walmart or whatever. But yea... if thats how she REALLY is.. I dont know why he sticks around

Maci- LOVE her. Its too bad about ryan because he was a looker... but as long as she's happy. "The way she says bentley" LOL she's from tennesee. Dont they say a lot of things weird? :P

Farah- GOD. She's my least favorite. She's selfish and bitchy and conceited as hell. It sucks about what happened with her babydaddy but she has to realized that she's creating more drama and it isnt the best for her baby. I thought the pedicure was cute hahahahaha but probably not the place for a 1 yr old.
    Danielle & Tyler

10-10-10

"God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you"

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 126 Invited image 41 Getting Crazy image 10 Party Poopin image 75 MIA
    RSVP Date: September 10th
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love love love this show!  I think Amber is bipolar.  She gets mad at Gary for not wanting to be with her and then he wants to but he doesn't want to be engaged so she cusses him out?  Right, because you are ready to be engaged...

Also she looks like she belongs on the Jersey Shore.  The shade of orange that she is only happens in Jersey.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards