Michigan-Detroit
Options

Guest List

How many people did you invite?
How many people did you get 'yes' from?
How many people did not bring a date when you planned on them bringing one?
How many people waited til the last minute or you had to call them?

Thanks for your help. :)
Just curious before I get my invites ready to send in the next couple of months.

Re: Guest List

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people did you invite?  I think 155-160

How many people did you get 'yes' from?  I think 125-130

How many people did not bring a date when you planned on them bringing one?  I think only 2, but the dates didn't show up after they RSVP'ed yes....

How many people waited til the last minute or you had to call them?  Oh geeze, I had to call maybe 9 people.
  • Options
    emily1004emily1004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people did you invite? 375-380

How many people did you get 'yes' from? So far about 150, but half of the RSVPs are still out.

How many people did not bring a date when you planned on them bringing one? Only about 4 so far.

How many people waited til the last minute or you had to call them? I'll find out in about two weeks. I'm having postal issues, so I'm not looking forward to it.
    x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people did you invite? 189
    How many people did you get 'yes' from? 119 thus far
    How many people did not bring a date when you planned on them bringing one? 7 of the singles allotted a guest are coming solo.
    How many people waited til the last minute or you had to call them? over 40. I'm still tracking some people down.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people did you invite? 124
    How many people did you get 'yes' from? 72
    How many people did not bring a date when you planned on them bringing one? 2
    How many people waited til the last minute or you had to call them? 10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people did you invite? 320
    How many people did you get 'yes' from? 150ish so far
    How many people did not bring a date when you planned on them bringing one? Only a few, maybe 4 or 5 so far.
    How many people waited til the last minute or you had to call them?  It's looking like it will be a lot.  RSVPs are due tomorrow, and I have 40 invites out, accounting for more than 100 people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards