Michigan-Detroit
Options

Bar locations..

Hey ladies......I was wondering if any of you new any nice bars in the Sterling Heights area....I was thinking about having my bachelorette party at Coyote Joes on 22 and Ryan  :)

We are getting a limo and want to go to a few diffrent bars....I'm just new to this area so I have no idea where to go  :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bar locations..

• Options
    ejayejay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Locker Room would be fun to go to for a bachelorette party... it's on 59 and I think Auburn, yellow building. 
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011

I love Roger's Roost (Schoenherr & 14 1/2 Mile), kind of a sports bar, lots of guys & big tvs

Dooley's Tavern 12414 Hall Rd

This is my 23 yr old son's favorite bar, never been there, but he always has fun, the Limelight on Van Dyke, about 12 1/2 Mile rd, Saturday is ladies night, $2 well drinks.

http://limelightsportsbar.com/index1.php

• Options
    queenfm85queenfm85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coyote Joes is REALLY fun and they have "Free Parties" on Fridays where your entire party gets free wells and beer on tap from 8-10 as well as free pepperoni pizza. I don't really care a LOT for country music but I LOVE that bar!

Locker Room is decent however I've noticed a few seedy people there.

Limelight is REALLY fun for karaoke and stuff :) Wellington Pub on Hayes and Hall is really really fun for Karaoke if you like that sorta thing.
    Danielle & Tyler

10-10-10

"God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you"

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 126 Invited image 41 Getting Crazy image 10 Party Poopin image 75 MIA
    RSVP Date: September 10th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards