Michigan-Detroit
Options

shoes

Ok so I really want my bridesmaids' shoes to be blue I found a pair I love but the heel is too short. I found some cute shoes that are dyeable but I don't know a good place to get shoes dyed. Does anyone know of anywhere around here that dyes shoes that can do it correctly?

Re: shoes

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_shoes-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:9ae3c2ea-4aa9-45ac-915c-eebc4b668108Post:680ca417-24fa-4b2a-9918-24e96bb4ec50">shoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok so I really want my bridesmaids' shoes to be blue I found a pair I love but the heel is too short. I found some cute shoes that are dyeable but I don't know a good place to get shoes dyed. Does anyone know of anywhere around here that dyes shoes that can do it correctly?
    Posted by farmersdaughtertoo[/QUOTE]

I think David's Bridal dyes shoes?...Don't quote me on that, I may be mistaken, but I'd call and check though.
    www.weddingwire.com/CandiceandKev
  • Options
    With dyed shoes, keep in mind that they will bleed/blotch if they get wet in my experience.  Something to keep in mind if any part of the day involves being on grass (which tends to be moist) or near water.  Have you checked out zappos.com or dsw.com?  They have tons of shoes that may end up able to be worn afterwards.
  • Options
    Also try amazon.com. I ordered my wedding shoes from there, and you can go on and do sorts by heel size, color, style, etc. They have a lot of different sizes, so the issue will be whether the shoe is "true to size" when ordered online. My wedding shoes were, but I got a mule style with an open back just because I prefer that and they always fit, LOL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards