Michigan-Detroit
Options

One Under Bar and Banquet

Has anyone been to a wedding/shower/similar at this location (livonia). Reviews?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: One Under Bar and Banquet

• Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No I haven't. Are you looking for a place for your shower or rehearsal dinner?

We booked East Side Mario's for our rehearsal dinner. They let you pick 4-6 things off their menu, everyone gets to choose from that, they charge the menu price (not $25 per person like Bucca di Beppo does), and $2.95 for pop. Most of their menu prices are $10-$18, with significant amounts of food (always left overs).

We are having it in the room that can be closed off. Everyone loves their food, and we are excited to get it at this price because we are expecting 40 people.

Just thought I'd give that shout out, LOL.
  • Options
    klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Neither Sue. it'd be for our wedding reception.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they have 2 stories, bottom is a bar, top is a banquet hall. the pictures are very nice, but i have never been there.
  • Options
    erinkris76erinkris76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had my wedding shower there last weekend. Food was very good and the price is very reasonable. the place is pretty. It has a fireplace. The person we sign with was very helpful and willing to work with us. The only thing I wasn't to impress with the servers. It seem like they weren't there when you need them. But then again there was another shower going on at the same time. But the groomsmen like having the bar downstairs so they went downstairs during most of the shower.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    did you work with Alecia?
    I like the bar downstairs too. We are having a wednesday night wedding. therefore out reception won't last as long as most weddings. so if people want to stay around and party after we can all just go downstairs. i know many of our family will go home right away.
    The price is very reasonable and the pictures look very nice. our wedding is less formal, so i think it might be ok. and a more intimate feel.

• Options
    erinkris76erinkris76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was a guy. I can't remember his name. But I  would definitely check it out. That would be a great place to have the after party.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are definitely going to take a look. Thanks for the review Erin. Its helpful :)
  • Options
    lespurcelllespurcell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was a BM for a wedding at One Under. They were great. The food was good, the staff was nice. The prices were very reasonable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been to two showers at the banquet part of One Under.  The food was not good at all, both had the pasta buffet.  The service was not good either.  One guy working for whole shower, never got water refilled.  The room is really run down.  I have been to the bar also and the food is not the same and very good for bar food!  The bar part is a lot nicer.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow... sounds like your experience was defintely not the same as the other ladies.
    we'll be checking it out later this week to be able and get an idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards