Michigan-Detroit
Options

wedding hair

Has anyone ever used bridal beauty on location out of plymouth? I am just wondering if it is better to have them come to you or to just go to a salan? 

Re: wedding hair

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Somebody on here recently did a trial with this company, and had a bad experience.  I'm using Stephanie from Deux Adore for on location hair.  For me, it will just be so much easier to have her come to me!  Her sister, Jen, is doing my make up at the hotel too.  I did a trial with her and it was great!  Our mod, Stebbe, used Deux Adore for her wedding recently and they did a great job on her!  

If they aren't available on your date, I'm sure plenty of stylists would be wiling to come to you to do your hair if you asked them.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them.  And I could rave all day about Amanda.  She did my hair and make-up and it was flawless all night!  And she's the the sweetest person ever!

We used them because my MIL is handicapped and in a wheelchair.  Getting her into and out of a vehicle is quite difficult.  So, it was generally just easier to have people come on location so that she could partake in the activities. 

I actually enjoyed being able to relax in my hotel room and lay down on the bed while I watched all my girls get their hair done!  It was a lot of fun, and we weren't rushed in any way because we didn't have to get back to the hotel at a certain time or anything.  It was great, and I'm very glad I chose to do it the way I did!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have used them twice and been very happy both times.  IMO, if you can get the beauty team to come to you on your wedding day, do it.  It's much less stressful to not have to worry about being there on time and staying in the comfort of your own home.
    Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jennifer0124jennifer0124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them as well and had a great experience.  I would recommend them everyday if i could
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use them but I second the advice of having someone come to you.  It made the day so relaxing.  We didn't have to go from one location to another.  We didn't have to be to appointments on time.  It just set a great atmosphere.  (There may also have been some mimosas consumed while we got ready.)

I found that most salons have stylists and make-up artists who will come out to for just a small extra travel fee.  If you decide not to use Bridal Beauty, I'd recommend calling a salon that you admire and ask them if they have someone available to come out to you.

HTH.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i will be using them and so far i've had a good experience.  i live 2 hours away from their salons and they have been so accomodating trying to fit me in for trials.  my sorority sister also used them for her wedding and couldn't recommend them more (which is how i ended up with them).
    planning bio.
    Visit The Knot!imageVisit Detroit.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    295 invited image184 attending image 111 seriously missing out image
    Final Count!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards