Michigan-Detroit
Options

what photobooth company?

I am going to get a photobooth- trying to keep cost right at $500-$600. I am thinking about getting rockthebooth.com. Does anyone else have any other suggestions of companies for me to check out?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: what photobooth company?

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rock the booth and shutter booth are the two biggest companies in the area and are both highly recommended.
  • Options
    carpediem27carpediem27 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister used Booth Stars (rentyourphotobooth.com) and was very happy with them! I think theyre more reasonably priced than the larger, more well known companies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
      Rock the Booth was the least expensive I found, but they were booked up on our date months ago. If you are interested in using them and are getting married during wedding season, I would book ASAP. Shutterbooth wanted around $1,000 for 4 hours plus 1 hour idle time and travel fee. They weren't really willing to budge on price when my FI was looking to book and said they had no July specials (yes, as in THIS month and our wedding is next month). Two days after we booked with another company, I got an email saying they had 25% off all services in July, which kind of irritated me. But, I've been to weddings that SB has been at and they do a nice job.
      We ended up going with Flashbooth. We were very last-minute in booking, but they worked with my FI a bit on price- $785 for 4 hours in service plus an idle hour, unlimited prints (as in each person in each session gets a copy), DVD, and travel fee. I can't remember if we get a scrap book or prop box, but we didn't really care about those.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Rock The Booth and have had great communication with them so far and they've just been so nice and helpful! [:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Shutterbooth, and got a really great deal from them.  But we also booked more than a year in advance - so they gave us an early booking special, they called it.  I know of a company that mainly does videography, but now have added photbooth's to their business as well, they do magnificent work with videos and they are really decently priced, I haven't heard to much about the photobooth yet, but if you want to check them out, heres the link:  http://www.a1videoprofessionals.com/

Good Luck!
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    RTB all the way they had the best price I have seen them in action and I love it. I use them for work all the time but this will be my first time using them for my personal business but I am sure they will be great!
  • Options
    mirandall28mirandall28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Encore Productions. We got a really great deal with them for a DJ/photobooth combo. A photobooth wasn't really in our budget before I talked with them and got a fab deal where we could make it work!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Thumper1148Thumper1148 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Qwik Picz.  I like their customer service so far and love the quality of their pics.  We won 25% off their booth in a contest earlier this year.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going with Shutterbooth.  We got a pretty good deal. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards