Michigan-Detroit

Tell Us Tuesday

If you had to be on a reality show, which one would you choose?  Which one would you never, ever, ever, ever go on?

Re: Tell Us Tuesday

• I wouldn't mind doing Amazing Race, I think it would be fun! I wouldn't be caught dead on Bad Girls Club. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'd probably want to go on Bridezillas just so I could beat the crap out of some of those of those brides!

Say Yes To The Dress only if the dress was FREE.
  • I would love to go on wipeout. I think it would be a blast.

I also love the housewives shows on bravo.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think Amazing Race could/would be fun. And WifeSwap would be interesting (even though I don't have any kids yet). 

I would not want to be on any dating show. Specifically those with multiple candidates (The Bachelor, Flavor of Love, etc.)
  • I would want to do Hell's Kitchen...not because I can cook (I can't), but just so I could meet Chef Ramsay.

I would never be on that Toddlers Tiaras show.
  • I would love to be on the Amazing Race or wipeout. 

As far as what I wouldn't want to be on, that would be most of them.
  • I love the housewives, or say yes to the dress.

I would never go on a dating show.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I would go on Big Brother.  Sitting around the house doing stupid challenges?  Yes please!

I would never go on Survivor.  I would never be able to stand the hunger or the bugs.  Or the disgusting eating challenges.  Bleh
  • I would want to be on My Fair Wedding with David Tutera. He has such great taste and always captures exactly what the bride had in mind. I am coming along great with my plans, but I think it would be great to just hand it over and let someone else worry about the details.

I would NOT want to be on Survivor or anythinig like that where it's all mostly staged and the drama is just WAY too over the top.
  • I too would go on My Fair Wedding or The Amazing Race.

I wouldn't go on the Real World, or any of those home makeover shows.  I'm an Interior Designer, though I work in the commercial side of the business, there is no way I would let a decorator into my home to do whatever they want. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't watch too many reality TV shows/none that I would really care to be on at least.

But it's a life goal of mine to be on Jeopardy. I have loved that show since I came out of the womb. I'd prefer to be on it before Alex croaks so I better get moving!
    June 16, 2012
  • In Response to Re: Tell Us Tuesday:
    [QUOTE]I'd love to go on "What Not to Wear". A new wardrobe and makeover would be awesome, plus I absolutely adore Stacy and Clinton. I'll have to start wearing crazy outfits so someone will nominate me. ;) I would totally fail at "Survivor". The challenges would be fun, but I hate hot weather, I hate spiders, and I'd miss my FI too much.
    Posted by burntofferings[/QUOTE]
    Oooh yes this!  My mom and I would always watch it together and I told her to nominate me.  I would also love the makeover portion with the haircut and makeup!
  • This is a hard question to answer, so many great choices!!  I thought I had it down until I read others and it made me think of a ton.  I think I would either say the Amazing Race (because I can do it with FI) or Top Shot or Full Metal Jousting (I'm a big outdoor lover).  

Never be on:  Road Rules, Real World (if those are still on), Jersey Shores, etc.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards