Michigan-Detroit
Options

Mike Staff DJ/Videographer Bundle?

Has anyone used Mike Staff in Troy MI for both DJ and Videographer services?  I'm curious to know how much it cost in total.  Did they give you a discount on anything for booking 2 services through them?
Anniversary

Re: Mike Staff DJ/Videographer Bundle?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi KD :) Lots of girls on the board have used MSP - I'm using them for DJ and video. You get a slight discount for bundling. Our was $1200 for the DJ and $1600 for the videographer. They've been awesome to work with so far. They have been at many weddings I've attended and they did a great job.
  • Options
    cmusmiles85cmusmiles85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using them for just the dj but they've have been great to work with so far- A+ for communication!
    Anniversary Vacation Vacation
  • Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm using them for DJ/Video bundles and we're paying $2850 for both. I feel like I could have gotten both services cheaper had I booked with separate vendors, but I got lazy and liked the idea of only having to work with 1 vendor for the two things. So far, they've been great!
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mike-staff-djvideographer-bundle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:a1fef5f2-0aa2-4dfc-bdd5-f583c919eb43Post:13024962-177a-41c6-8035-a1a973110dfb">Re: Mike Staff DJ/Videographer Bundle?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using them for just the dj but they've have been great to work with so far- A+ for communication!
    Posted by cmusmiles85[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto to this!!</div><div>
    </div><div>By far, easiest vendor decision we've made yet. We worked with Kurt Cologne and our DJ is Josh. We aren't using their videographer services but I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.</div><div>
    </div><div>Happy Planning! </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you like them go for them. But if you for sure want awesome quality and cheaper prices you can book Jason Teets from Ikonic Images and Mike from the Music Butler for quality, more inclusive packages and great vendors!!! We used them after looking at Mike Staff and were BLOWN AWAY by how wonderful they were!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mike Staff came highly recommended. We just booked with them a few months back and everyone I tell has some sort of raving review about them or knows someone who used them! I am very excited on our decision to use them! I can't wait! (it's cool too because you get to personally choose your DJ out of a bunch of them).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My Dj, Brendan Pfaff, was amazing and he was only 700.  Everyone loved him and asked me for his info after the wedding.  Best DJ I have seen at a wedding and a lot less than the 1200 price that Mike Staff charges. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with ppl. It depends what you want! There are plenty of great djs with rave reviews that are much cheaper than Mike Staff! I have had 100s of compliments on The Music Butler. He was great and owns the business so he takes pride in his work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards