Michigan-Detroit

Barn for Rent?

Hello!

I am trying to find a barn to rent for my ceremony and reception. It is planned for October of 2011. The wedding will be between 100 - 150 people...maybe less. Do you have any ideas? I'm trying to keep it in southeastern Michigan, most likely in Monroe County (due to the fact that you don't find many barns in the suburbs), but Northern Michigan is good too! Any help you can provide will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Sarah
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Barn for Rent?

• edited December 2011
    Im having an October 2011 wedding at Cobblestone Farms in Ann Arbor MI
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sandals Grande St. Lucia
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check the sticky at the top of the board.  It has a listing of everyone's reception venues.
  • dljackmadljackma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is one in Milford to rent that looks pretty good. I think it is called Lazy J Ranch
  • edited December 2011
    I think there is a great one in Rochester Mi but I can't think of the name right off the top of my head!
  • edited December 2011
    Did you find a nice barn to rent? I'm looking for one for next year and need some ideas!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_barn-rent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:a2a34c0c-03ce-4bf4-91a2-3d23386981b6Post:a40b988a-38a8-49d4-a37f-bba3925e59bc">Re: Barn for Rent?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you find a nice barn to rent? I'm looking for one for next year and need some ideas!
    Posted by tdrouill[/QUOTE]

Have you found a barn to rent.  I am in the beginning stages of offering my barn in the Irish Hills area (south of Jackson near Brooklyn, MI) 

It is beautiful.  We are offering a "wedding week" where you can come mid week, decorate, relax and enjoy.  Clean up and pack up on Sunday.

Let me know if I can help.

Still working on a web site.  Hope to have it up in two weeks.

Marci
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_barn-rent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:a2a34c0c-03ce-4bf4-91a2-3d23386981b6Post:6a6576ba-ddb0-407b-b879-461ce1aabe11">Re: Barn for Rent?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barn for Rent? : Have you found a barn to rent.  I am in the beginning stages of offering my barn in the Irish Hills area (south of Jackson near Brooklyn, MI)  It is beautiful.  We are offering a "wedding week" where you can come mid week, decorate, relax and enjoy.  Clean up and pack up on Sunday. Let me know if I can help. Still working on a web site.  Hope to have it up in two weeks. Marci
    Posted by HilltopManorInn[/QUOTE]

I'm very interested in your barn to rent for Sept. 2013. Please contact me asap. We are looking at a couple of places in the next 2 weeks. Things are getting booked.N eed to make a dicision. thank You  <a href="mailto:asixthone@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">asixthone@yahoo.com</a>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_barn-rent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:a2a34c0c-03ce-4bf4-91a2-3d23386981b6Post:6a6576ba-ddb0-407b-b879-461ce1aabe11">Re: Barn for Rent?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barn for Rent? : Have you found a barn to rent.  I am in the beginning stages of offering my barn in the Irish Hills area (south of Jackson near Brooklyn, MI)  It is beautiful.  We are offering a "wedding week" where you can come mid week, decorate, relax and enjoy.  Clean up and pack up on Sunday. Let me know if I can help. Still working on a web site.  Hope to have it up in two weeks. Marci

<div>Marci,</div><div>
    </div><div>I am interested in your barn for Fall 2013. I sent you a message via the knot last week. Hope to hear from you soon.</div><div>
    </div><div>Rachel</div>
  • Marci- I also am looking for a barn venue Fall of 2013. If you are available to give some information you can e-maqil me at rmk7585@yahoo.com. Thanks!
    Renae
  • Marci- I am also looking for a barn venue. I would love to get some information on your barn. My email is kaylinc87@gmail.com

• Marci,
    I am interested in some information as well! I have been searching all over... I found quite a few but still looking... Can you email me at jschneider84@yahoo.com?

Thanks!
  • What is your website?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_barn-rent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:a2a34c0c-03ce-4bf4-91a2-3d23386981b6Post:6a6576ba-ddb0-407b-b879-461ce1aabe11">Re: Barn for Rent?</a>:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_barn-rent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:a2a34c0c-03ce-4bf4-91a2-3d23386981b6Post:092997ba-9cbb-41f8-a652-0cb5b7802247">Re: Barn for Rent?</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is your website? In Response to Re: Barn for Rent? :
    Posted by CaitFitz[/QUOTE]

<div>In Northern Michigan, try Dunmaglas Golf Course near Lake Charlevoix.  I hear the events there have been great.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_barn-rent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:a2a34c0c-03ce-4bf4-91a2-3d23386981b6Post:092997ba-9cbb-41f8-a652-0cb5b7802247">Re: Barn for Rent?</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is your website? In Response to Re: Barn for Rent? :
    Posted by CaitFitz[/QUOTE]

<div>In Northern Michigan, try Dunmaglas Golf Course near Lake Charlevoix.  I hear the events there have been great.</div>
  • Marci,
    I am also interested in your barn, my family lives in the Irish Hills area and it would be great to come check out your facility.  Can you please email me at kennedy820@yahoo.com?

Thanks so much!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_barn-rent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:a2a34c0c-03ce-4bf4-91a2-3d23386981b6Post:6a6576ba-ddb0-407b-b879-461ce1aabe11">Re: Barn for Rent?</a>:

<div>
    </div><div>I am too am looking for a barn for my wedding reception. If you are renting your barn out I am very interested!! Please let me know. Thank you</div>

<div>Marci, Can you please email me at ashley_anne_melone@yahoo.com ? I'm looking for Aug/Sept 2013. Thanks,</div><div>Ashley</div>
  • Hi Marci, I was wondering if you would be able to send me some information regarding your barn. We at looking to have our wedding in October of 2014. My email address is smangold09gmail.com Thanks, Sarah
  • Hello Marci,

I am also looking please email me with information. alliecatbsvt@gmail.com. Thanks!

Allison
  • Upland Hills Farm near Addison Oaks has a barn to rent
  • I am interested in ur barn for rent! I have been looking everywhere plz lemme know wat ur website is so I can look at ur info!:) thanks
  • Hello,

I would love some additional information on the barn.  Do you have a website?  My email is lmichalski323@gmail.com.  Thank you
  • jmek519jmek519 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2013
    Marci-
    Can you please send me your information jkos519@hotmail.com.  Thank you.

-Jamie
  • Are you still renting out your barn for weddings?
  • For anyone looking for a barn to rent, Ellis Barn in Davisburg started taking reservations this summer for weddings. Mine is coming up in 2 weeks, so if anyone is interested I can share pictures & let you know how it goes. 
  • Hi Marci,

Is your barn still for rent? I would love some info. My email is futuremrshart@gmail.com

Thanks
  • Thread from 2010, OP has obviously already gotten married (and has a baby on the way, congrats!).  Closing.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards