Michigan-Detroit
Options

Photo Sharing Experiences

I wasn't going to do a photo sharing site, since I was skeptical that people would upload their photos.  But FI wants to do one.

I've searched previous posts, and see that people have generally used Shutterfly and WeddingTurtle.  Any pros/cons of either/whatever you used?  Did people actually take advnatage of it?

Also, WeddingTurtle seems maybe a bit simpler (and they make the cards for you), but I'm a bit skeptical of it.  Its free, but doesn't seem ad-supported.  So I guess I'm just concerned, because I firmly believe there is no such thing as a free lunch, and I don't see what is in it for them.

Thanks, ladies!

Re: Photo Sharing Experiences

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used shutterfly.  2 people did it - my MOH and a family member.

Shutterfly was really easy to use but I still don't know if it was worth it or not.
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using shutterfly and I got some cool pics from the bridal shower uploaded on there and I am sending out our photo share cards with the thank you notes so if anyone else got some nice pics they can add them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I signed up for Wedding Turtle and have not gotten any advertisements from them.  That's about all I can report since I'm not married yet. :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards