Michigan-Detroit
Options

Our Ring Bearer

This was too cute not to share!!

Our doberman, Zeus will be our ring bearer. I finally found him a shirt at goodwill with a big enough neck to fit him well. I bleached it and cut off the collar. He'll be wearing a kid's tie to match my dad's (silver) with it.

He's such a good model!

I cut the cuffs off the shirt too and saved them. They are really big on him, but I may do elastic or something under them so he could wear them too!

Re: Our Ring Bearer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so cute! I love it!
    Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, that is SO cute! Does he have a top hat?
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!!  He will be the most handsome ring bearer ever!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sooo want our fur babies to be in our wedding, but since we're having a DW I just can't justify the cost of flying them down there and then I have to worry about them the whole time we're there. 
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, he is very tolerant!  I can't imagine trying to dress up my family labs.  He's really cute!
  • Options
    HiggyFan42HiggyFan42 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So cute!!!  I wanted to have our dogs in the wedding also but since we had everything at the Henry Ford Museum, no dogs were allowed.  I used pictures of them as table numbers instead.  :) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so awesome! I can't wait to see the final pictures of him doing his ring bearer duties!
  • Options
    plessjmplessjm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sooo adorable... Like the other ladies can not wait to see him walking down teh aisle so proudly in his cute little tie and other high class duds
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Too cute! i wish we could include our 2 redbone coonhounds in our wedding as "flowergirls" but.....Rosie would just bark her head off the entire time at the ceremony and Ruby would try to either chew something important to bits or pee all over the place when she sees my dad lol (she only does that when she sees my dad! so weird! lol)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards