Michigan-Detroit
Options

I need help finding a church to get married in

My fiance and I are not currently me mebers of a church, but we would like to get married in a church.  Does anyone know of any churches in the Metro Detroit area that will marry non members?

Re: I need help finding a church to get married in

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The church we got married at allows non-members to get married there. It's called Holy Cross Lutheran in Livonia. Also, Risen Christ in Plymouth allows non-members.
  • Options
    lovetruly06lovetruly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I more then sure my FI church does, but we're in the sterling heights area.
    image165 Invited
    image9 are ready to party
    image0 Aren't coming
    image156 Can't find their mail box
    RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
    I will face heartache
    On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio/ Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Trinity Lutheran Church in Wyandotte. It was $400...plus you have to do pre-marital counseling which was not big deal...2 sessions, it was actually kinda fun, and thats $30. Just dont get married by a pastor that isnt from that church like we did (head pastor there was out of town...one we got, we did not like much)
    Photobucket ~Kat~ wedding websites
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got married at the Newburg Church at Greenmead Historical Village in Livonia. They allow you to bring in whomever you want to get married.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oak Arbor Church in Rochester*1000
    oakland christian church in Rochester 900
  • Options
    shelto12shelto12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fort Street Presbyterian in Downtown Detroit and Central United Methodist in Downtown Detroit.

We're using the latter and it's been a wonderful experience. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards