Michigan-Detroit

Reception DJ Help

Can someone recommend a good Dj in the Metro area that will travel to Grand Blanc, MI? How do you choose the right Dj?

Re: Reception DJ Help

• edited December 2011
    I used Mary Ann from Mary Ann Productions.  She was fabulous.  I can't say enough good things about her.  I picked her because she seemed professional but fun.  I didn't want someone who was going to be bringing costumes or be super cheesy.  Good luck! 
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just booked a DJ who LIVES in Grand Blanc. He was recommended by Jody, is using him for her wedding. My fiance is a veteran, and we got that discount. His prices are reasonable, ($450 within 100 miles) he seems very personable, and we got bartenders from him as well. He was very responsive to my emails too. Jody met with him, so she can probably tell you more.

http://davisentertainment.weebly.com/

Good luck.
  • kellyg1015kellyg1015 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    100% recommend Dj Ryan Rousseau (http://djryanr.com/).  He is top notch, and does live mixing, really cool stuff!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Mary Ann Productions as well...I would meet with a few and see how you mesh with each and pick based upon your budget/personal feeling after meeting with a few. Good luck :-)
  • edited December 2011
    We used Mike Staff and I believe they go pretty much anywhere.  They were awesome to work with and got everyone out dancing the whole night!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Paul Taylor from Sunshine Entertainment. I think he would be willing to travel.
  • Kimbus 87Kimbus 87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Were using Marc LaRochelle from Night and Day productions. LOVE everything so far but will have a better review after June 5.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards