Michigan-Detroit
Options

Bridal Shower Recap (PIP)

So this past Saturday was my bridal shower and it was the BEST time I've had in a long time. It was AMAZING!!! The decorations, the venue, the food, and the cake were awesome!!! My girls really did an awesome job, so much that I was in tears by the end of the day lol. I was so overwhelmed with the love and appreication.
I wore a yellow dress that I found at target and everyone thought it was some expensive dress. When my BM's first told me I had to wear yellow I was having a hard time finding a dress and it only took me until the 3rd dress to find one lol (it's so funny because I found my wedding gown faster then I did my bridal shower dress) lol. My BM's all wore black and looked amazing. I was just so happy and very pleased.
All in All is was a good day!!!

Me and my BM's

The Cake!!! (I love Holiday Market)

Me in tears! lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower Recap (PIP)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That looks so fun!  The cake is amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so nice they threw an amazing shower for you. I love the idea of you wearing yellow and them all in black.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lisa89760lisa89760 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your dress!
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics, looks like you had a great time.That cake IS amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks like a great time!  Love the yellow dress and cake!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww looks like fun. Brandi is one of your BM's? Tell her I said hi (waving) :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awwww YAY!!!! my first shower is Sunday and I'm really looking forward to it [:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bridal-shower-recap-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:b5672f06-7a0a-4e19-9676-45b6ca64a99cPost:46ab3c06-83b7-4895-8c95-9ff7802b6ece">Re: Bridal Shower Recap (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awwww looks like fun. Brandi is one of your BM's? Tell her I said hi (waving) :)
    Posted by shesheduke[/QUOTE]Yes I heart her!!! I'll ter her you said hi!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bridal-shower-recap-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:b5672f06-7a0a-4e19-9676-45b6ca64a99cPost:7cb4c480-6ed0-413c-ae4d-62d9eeaffc2d">Re: Bridal Shower Recap (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]awwww YAY!!!! my first shower is Sunday and I'm really looking forward to it [:
    Posted by Milsey32[/QUOTE]awww have fun I"m sure it will be great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies so much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards