Michigan-Detroit
Options

Engagement Pics!!!

Okay, we haven't been given the proofs yet, but I was stalking our photographer's blog and saw this one of us.  YAY!

http://www.mi-wedding-photographer.com/

(It's Melissa and Jeremy).

I can't WAIT to see the rest!  :D
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Pics!!!

• Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww! I love them!! You guys are so cute :)
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very cute!
  • Options
    baileyleevbaileyleev member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is awesome! You guys are one good looking couple! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Love them...and I love that purple dress!
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful and I am super geeked because right above your pics are mine. I didn't even know. Yaaaaaay for both of us :)
  • Options
    matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_engagement-pics-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:b6bbbb18-af6b-4412-94da-1a90a6ffea34Post:6ff39301-4632-4ba1-8c97-a3eea00d4987">Re: Engagement Pics!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful and I am super geeked because right above your pics are mine. I didn't even know. Yaaaaaay for both of us :)
    Posted by shesheduke[/QUOTE]

I know!  I saw yours first and I was like "I know her!"  There are the shoes!"  I'm so glad I took you guys' advice.  :)

Meegles - thanks about the dress.  JCPenney, clearance rack.  Woo!  I was worried that it might be too fancy or too bright, but I love how it contrasts with all the green.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_engagement-pics-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:b6bbbb18-af6b-4412-94da-1a90a6ffea34Post:49cd15b9-ad08-4dfe-bb2a-99530399b1ce">Re: Engagement Pics!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Engagement Pics!!! : I know!  I saw yours first and I was like "I know her!"  There are the shoes!"  <strong>I'm so glad I took you guys' advice</strong>.  :) Meegles - thanks about the dress.  JCPenney, clearance rack.  Woo!  I was worried that it might be too fancy or too bright, but I love how it contrasts with all the green.  :)
    Posted by matuofm[/QUOTE]

Glad it worked out you got an e shoot session so quick. You guys look so happy and in love and the dress FIYAH forreal great job can't wait to see the rest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards